- 1lb smoked eel fillet
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Saltine crackers, for serving
- Mix together mayo, cream cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parsley, horseradish, hotsauce, and Worcestershire in a medium bowl.
- Remove and discard skin from eel fillet (simply peel off), and flake meat into the mayonnaise mixture. Fold to combine.
- Season with additional lemon juice and hot sauce, if desired, and serve alongside saltines crackers. Keep covered and chilled in refrigerator for up to 5 days.